The candidate should have a minimum overall 8 to 10 years of experience in Oracle database designing, data modeling, capacity planning,performance tuning, query designing and trouble shooting the various performance issues related to Oracle databases.
Technical Requirements :
- Oracle :
- Expert in Data Model Designing.
- Should be able to design and implement complicated approval workflows using stored procedures and functions.
- Expert in Oracle PL/SQL programming, complex queries, procedures, views, functions, transaction processing etc.
- Proven experience in query Optimization , Database designing and performance tuning.
- Above par analytical capabilities and self motivated individual required
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Added advantage:
- Certification in Oracle Database administration and Performance management
- Experience in Financial domain preferred.
- An average exposure to Unix environment with shell scripting skills
General Requirements :
- Should be autonomous in handling Complex application development and maintenance tasks on the database side and should be able to guide juniors on their tasks.
- Should be good in Integration testing and do complete Integration testing for the modules and be able to fix performance related issues.
- Communicate with counterpart to understand requirement/issues regularly and provide the status to managers on regular basis
- The candidate should have an excellent problem solving skills,
- Full understanding of project life cycle and development methodologies
- Should be good at analyzing requirements, sizing, coding, testing of the functionality, perform code reviews.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, Structured & methodical thinker.
- Pro-active problem solving attitude
- Be co-operative and collaborative.
- Has experience working with DBA team and data architects
- Ability to guide team, participate in design, mentor new joinees
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About Societe Generale Global Solution Centre
Set up in 2000, Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of Societe Generale, is focused on providing Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management and Knowledge Process Management services to Societe Generale’s business lines across the world with strong focus on delivery excellence and an outcome based business approach. At present, SG GSC has five offices spread across Chennai and Bangalore with over 7,500 employees.
For more information on SG GSC, please visit www.socgensolutions.com