Lead Software Engineer-Apache Airflow Python Developer
- Creating clear and well-designed code.
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintenance of product software to ensure optimization.
- Taking care of the code quality.
- Integration of elements visible to users.
- Improving the functionality of existing systems.
- Implementing your own ideas for improvement.
- Creating technical documentation.
- Team support, experience sharing, code supervising.
- access to the knowledge repository and code review.
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences.
- great freedom in making decisions.
- the opportunity to work with various technologies.
- working with the most modern toolset.
- At least seven years of experience in Python programming.
- Proven experience in developing Python applications.
- Hands on exposure and experience with various Python frameworks (such as Django, Flask, or Pyramid).
- Hands on exposure and experience on tools like Sonar, Jira, GitHub.
- Experience in working on production support projects handling major incident, change management, problem management etc.
- knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Basic understanding of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Basic understanding of Jenkins.
- Experience in working on Windows / Linux operating system.
- Hands on exposure and experience with Apache Airflow (Additional Advantage).
- Be a technology watcher.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be an agile actor and technology leader for the team.
- Adds value to team delivery and works with team to complete tasks to high quality and actively learns new skills.
- Applies analytics on historic data, such as incidents and usage patterns, to predict issues and take proactive action.
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA. If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230000EX
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
- Starting date: immediate
- Publication date: 2023/03/03