The requirement is for a Transversal Production team responsible for 5 different applications catering to
a global user base of ~30,000 users. Team works in a SLA driven environment with data exchanges
between various Upstream and downstream applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Will take ownership of support function and handle escalations, provide third-line support and
assist support agents in resolving issues reported by customers with technical research of such
· Will work in close co-ordination with all team members supporting multiple applications serving
different functional purposes, identify automation opportunities in tasks carried out by team to
· Will work closely with Development Teams, Product Owners, Chapter Managers, CRM to bring
all issues to a logical closure.
· Will identify and execute automation opportunities in tasks carried out by team to increase
· Will perform detailed tech troubleshooting (application side, DB side), root cause analysis.
· Will review/ debug the code to interpret error messages and determine code issues. Log and
prioritize all defects and work on fixing the same.
· Will work with/ assist Development team to identify bug scenarios and suggest quick-fix/
workaround till a permanent solution is provided
· Will participate in Go – No Go meetings and act as last point of technical validation prior to
items being delivered to Production.
Required Candidate Profile:
· Java / J2EE, Web Technologies and integrations (APIs, Web services - REST).
· Understanding of Relational Databases, Structured Query Language and SQL tools.
· Knowledge of Documentum(ECM tool) is an added advantage.
· Familiar with Agile practices, ceremonies
· Familiar with ticketing tools (ServiceNow) and CMRM practices.
· Strong problem-solving and communication skills
· 5-8 Years
· Have worked as a L3 Support resource or developers with experience of direct interaction with
Business/ End users.
· Follow Paris time zone and holiday calendar.
· Participation in periodic activities (Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity Management).