Lead Software Engineer - Microfocus Products - Service Manager/SMAX
• Performing daily monitoring and reporting and being part of shift roster
• Perform detailed investigation on incident and escalate to relevant team with analysis
• Ensure timely and accurate status reporting as per procedures and production needs
• Good understanding of SLA/OLA to identify task priorities. Incident, Request, Problem management as per defined guidelines
• Ensure right data quality of Symptom/ Root Cause/ Severity/ Priority of all tickets
• Focus on Problem and Major incident management. Ensure no overdue tasks are pending for any problem. Follow up and define Postmortems and Remediation actions to improve production
• Act on remediation actions assigned as per timelines defined
• Maintain good collaboration with internal and external partners
• Drive governance meetings/ interactions with stakeholders to understand the concerns and share updates
• Contribute towards knowledge sharing sessions with our partners. Define and conduct user satisfaction survey and improvement action plan
• Track user survey parameters, participants & frequency
• Be part of GO/NO-GO decision and raise alerts appropriately
• Ensure Knowledge base and training material are up to date (Jive, known error database etc.) and contribute towards knowledge sharing
• Make sure there is no risks involved while onboarding new activities related to knowledge gap or documentation
• Make sure the documents have been maintained in structured manner in centralized place which is accessible for everyone. Anticipate and propose action plans for continuous improvement on production to gain efficiency, stability, etc.
• Adhere to production practices without any anomalies being raised
• Contribute in defining best practices Preparedness to be part of autonomous feature teams
• Adapt to the feature team model of working
• Focus on upskilling to learn new technologies/ processes
Total 8 - 10 years of experience with 3 - 4 year of experience in Micro Focus (HP) Products like OO, SM, SMAX etc
- Ensure that incidents and requests are handled according to agreed procedures
- Ensure that documentation of the supported component is available and in an
appropriate form for those providing support
- Ensure that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve
problems in systems and services ensuring that such problems are fully
documented within relevant system(s)
- Coordinate the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures and analyze patterns and trends
- Communicate effectively acting as a key liaison with users and team
- Take ownership for workload and keep others informed, highlighting
potential problems and suggesting solutions to ensure continuity of service
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of specific technical/functional skills in the team
- Identify risks and timely escalation to stakeholder
- Demonstrate/introduce effective way of Collaboration, Quality and Delivery
- Develop good Technical / Functional understanding of applications
- Ensure to follow defined quality process
- Ensure to strictly & effectively follow ITSM process
- Mentor junior resources in the team
- Identify and train backup
Why join us
"We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of
tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have
a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a
daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during
their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional
integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with
charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230004ST
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
- Starting date: 2023/05/22
- Publication date: 2023/02/21