• PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 techno-functional development, support, and troubleshooting
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft Security, batch schedule and AutoSys
• Hands-on PeopleSoft Infrastructure support, maintenance and patching to keep them up to date
• Knowledge of Oracle SQL and Databases
• Understanding of Unix and shell script basics
• Good analytical and business communication skills
• Excel and Macro (Will be advantage/nice to have)
• PeopleSoft HCM production support and maintenance
• Understand the business requirements and able to provide Solutioning for Core HR, Compensation, inbound/outbound interfaces, Reporting and Security
• Understand and document functional/technical complexity along with the functionality for existing and bolt-on modules in PeopleSoft 9.2
• Validation of project documentation and functionalities those are ready for production release
• Perform release management, project migration and troubleshoot the production incidents/issues
• Coordination of activities with Business as well as Up/Down stream applications
• Excellent technical expertise on all the PeopleTools technologies including Integration broker and Fluid pages
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Bug Fixing and enhancement
• Troubleshooting of process failures
• Good to have experience on working with AGILE methodology
• Should able to work collaboratively with different teams to achieve the goal
• Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Responsible for all the functional/technical deliveries assigned.
• Solve technical challenges and understand the functional scope.
• Should be a self starter, having passion for technology, must be a quick leaner and should able to support PeopleSoft HCM production autonomously
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.