The candidate should have a minimum overall 8 to 10 years of experience in Oracle database designing, data modeling, capacity planning,performance tuning, query designing and trouble shooting the various performance issues related to Oracle databases.
Technical Requirements :
- Oracle :
- Expert in Data Model Designing.
- Should be able to design and implement complicated approval workflows using stored procedures and functions.
- Expert in Oracle PL/SQL programming, complex queries, procedures, views, functions, transaction processing etc.
- Proven experience in query Optimization , Database designing and performance tuning.
- Above par analytical capabilities and self motivated individual required
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Added advantage:
- Certification in Oracle Database administration and Performance management
- Experience in Financial domain preferred.
- An average exposure to Unix environment with shell scripting skills
General Requirements :
- Should be autonomous in handling Complex application development and maintenance tasks on the database side and should be able to guide juniors on their tasks.
- Should be good in Integration testing and do complete Integration testing for the modules and be able to fix performance related issues.
- Communicate with counterpart to understand requirement/issues regularly and provide the status to managers on regular basis
- The candidate should have an excellent problem solving skills,
- Full understanding of project life cycle and development methodologies
- Should be good at analyzing requirements, sizing, coding, testing of the functionality, perform code reviews.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, Structured & methodical thinker.
- Pro-active problem solving attitude
- Be co-operative and collaborative.
- Has experience working with DBA team and data architects
- Ability to guide team, participate in design, mentor new joinees
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.