Lead Software Engineer(Java8 & React Fullstack - MyIncident)
As a Lead developer, you’ll be will working in agile. You will participate to all the agile ceremonies (sprint planning, groomings, retrospective, poker planning et sprint review)
As part of the Paris and Bangalore scrum team, you will have to:
- Understand and challenge the business requirements technically during the grooming's (Product owners)
- Lead the design and impact analysis of all new features and enhancements
- Lead all aspects of Software Development Lifecyle (SDLC) in-line with Agile and IT craftsmanship principles
- Identify methods to sustain and improve various craftsmanship areas
- Lead the timely delivery of assigned artifacts with defined quality parameters
- Ensure constant review and update of Agile and DevOps practices
- Lead initiatives of application modernization
- Automate manual tasks of application maintenance and support to improve efficiency
- Constantly learn new/emerging technologies and mentor teams
- Monitor the overall production processes such as daily checks, open tickets and aging of issues
- Collaborate with customers, partners, development teams, chapter and feature teams.
- Perform code review and ensure the quality of code, constantly
- Build up technical propositions of solution for product owners business needs
- Participate to the technical design, set-up and deployment of the web application on all environments. That includes participating to the below tasks:
- Develop the front end in REACTJS/Redux/MaterialUI
- Develop the back end in Java 1.8/ spring boot in keeping with SG coding guidelines.
- Develop Rest webservices keeping with SG coding guidelines.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement (CICD = Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery)
- Contribute to the application of the development best practices (clean code, pair-programming, code review, Pull request validation).
- Perform Unit test/ Integration Tests/ Performance Tests
- Contribute to technical documentation.
- Provide technical support during UAT Phase
- Analyze production bugs and propose solutions or technical workarounds when possible.
- FRONTEND : ReactJS V17, React testing library, jest
- BACKEND : Java 1.17 (Springboot, JPA), mybatis postgres
- BDD : PostgreSQL
- Infra : Docker EE, AWS
- Spring web (webservices REST / Json)
- Continue integration : jenkins
Why join us
"We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status"
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 2300035R
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
- Starting date: immediate
- Publication date: 2023/03/16