Desired Knowledge, Experience and Capabilities:
- Experienced, quality and product-oriented developer.
- Fluent in the AWS and / or Azure APIs
- Good hands on knowledge of CI/CD tools.
- Advanced Linux/Windows OS commands.
- Independently setup automated testing tools in the CI pipeline.
- Exceptional Knowledge on Public Cloud Platform (AWS and /or Azure) and tools to do automated deployment using Terraform/ARM Templates/Azure Blueprints
- Python/ PowerShell/ JSON scripting.
Implementation Strategy and Support
- Execution as per implementation timelines, scope & costs without any cost, effort or schedule overruns, as per defined and agreed SLAs.
- Help team members in solving their DevOps related issues.
- Execute best practices and processes
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- 6-8 years of professional experience in a software development environment primarily in a DevOps role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
Key Technical Skills:
- CI/CD (Ansible, AWX, Jenkins, GIT)
- Good knowledge on Python/ PowerShell
- Good knowledge on Security (firewall/SSL/encryption key management)
- Good knowledge on Public Cloud APIs/Services (AWS and / or Azure)
- Awareness of Network communications.
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Learning Agility
- Problem solving
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have
a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a
daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during
their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional
integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with
charities. There are many ways to get involved.