Middleware team manages different technologies which ensure smooth functioning of the bank. These technologies fall under 3 chapters
.Container Chapter which primarily manages all the Container technologies like Weblogic, Apache, Tomcat, JBOSS
.Application Services chapter which manages Informatica, BO, Tibco BW, PeopleSoft, Exalogic
.Messaging and Transport Services Chapter which manages MQ,RabbitMQ, Connect Express, Sterling File Gateway, Connect Direct, Axway Synchrony Gateway
We manage the global Infrastructure of the bank and have the suport model round the clock catering to the clients requirements
- Providing on-call MDW support during week-ends & out of business hours.
- Preparing and communicating procedural documents and cascading to the team members.
- Provide technical leadership to team by unblocking technical challenges, define low level design & its implementation
- Handling various projects delivery within MDW operations.
- Managements of various tools/scripts being used for MDW.
- Being a technical point of contact with excellent technical expertise and also solutioning skills.
- Contribution towards automation of recurrent tasks.
- Work closely with different application teams to understand their roadmap and look at prioritizing things as per business requirement
- Excellent Analytical, trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Agile / DevOps experience is must & implement of Continuous Delivery practices.
- Provide technical leadership throughout and also provide solutioning to various business problems
- Propose efficient & scalable solutions
- Actively participate in Agile Sprints to deliver incremental working product for any business problem or for any project
- Conduct POCs at early stage to rule out any technical risks, and unblock if any challenges.
- Ability to lead transformation topics and also Innovative topics
- Preferred to have some knowledge on Open source technologies and good knowledge on Private and Public cloud concepts and ability to interact with the customer and help in designing the architecture for them
- Look at handling global projects which can bring value to the bank
- Responsible for mentoring the team and lead by exam
- Responsible for implementation and release of MDW changes
- Look at automating things in MD
- MDW technolgy troubleshooting and problem root cause analysis
- Look at working in a very agile way and ensuring proper visibility is given to the clients