• 8+ years of experience and at least 6+ years relevant experience in handling Firewalls
• Good knowledge on CheckPoint and/or Fortigate firewall and troubleshooting critical issues
• Good Experience on CheckPoint and/or Fortigate Firewall Upgrades and Replacements (as part of legacy refresh)
• In depth knowledge on implementing and troubleshooting VPN solutions on Checkpoint/Fortigate firewalls
• Basic knowledge of F5 LoadBalancer
• Hands on experience on Proxies (Mcafee and/or Bluecoat) [Optional]
• Take the lead in outage calls
• Own and drive root cause and permanent resolution
• Provide expertise as Network SME
• Good communication and presenting skills
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of
tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have
a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a
daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during
their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional
integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with
charities. There are many ways to get involved.