Mandatory Skills and Experience:
- Proven working experience as an Oracle Database administrator SME.
- Working knowledge across multiple infrastructure components with strong experience on the database perimeter.
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications.
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle RDBMS (all versions) architecture & design.
- Proficient in RMAN Backup & recovery, Security, Data Guard, ASM & RAC.
- Proficient in troubleshooting & solving complex performance problems.
- Proficient in Oracle Database Patching, Upgrades & Migrations.
- Proficient in monitoring & performance analysis through OEM.
- Proficient in Oracle Golden Gate.
- Proficient on Exadata engineered systems.
- Experience in handling Disaster Recovery tests & exercises.
- Experience in working on a large-scale environment (at least 1000 + databases with bigger sizes).
- Working experience in banking domain (preferred).
- Expert knowledge of ITIL processes around Incident, Problem, Change, Quality Management and CSI.
- Exceptional coordination, communication and interpersonal skills to work across global teams and clients.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, diagnose and assess problems; work with global stakeholders to derive tactical and long-term solutions as appropriate.
- Demonstrable crisis management skills in a large, globally distributed environment.
- Experience working with or in an automated operations environment
- Experience managing operations on core & cloud-based infra environments – ‘AaS platform’ experience ideal.
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience:
- Experience supporting operations in an ‘As a Service Platform’environment
Oracle DB Architect / SME/ Expert
Optional - Postgres or Mysql or Mongo or Cassandra
Any other additional Inputs:
Role / Job Summary: Oracle DBA Expert accountable & responsible for handling global database operations.
Years of Experience: 10 +
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of
tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have
a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a
daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during
their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional
integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with
charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 22000ZNV
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
- Starting date: immediate
- Publication date: 2023/03/03