Key Responsibilities –
High Level Description of Services Delivered:
Active Directory Services
The Scope of the mission contain approximately 25 different Active directory Domains, including DEV, UAT, and PRODUCTION environments, spread across different locations. Total number of End Users Account Managed is > 100 000.
The Main tasks related to Active Directory are:
Apply domain expertise and innovative ideas to architect and design solutions; evaluate multiple options to meet client's business requirements.
Manage documentation for regular Active Directory migration process
Creating knowledge management documents for known issues with AD
Work on knowledge efficiency reports to reduce the troubleshooting time for AD issues
Conduct trainings on Windows, Exchange and Active Directory to up skill the team members
Pro-Actively, Administer SG Active Directory infrastructures; by supporting the following Services:
In Addition to Standard Microsoft Active Directory Solutions/Tools, a set of additional Microsoft or Third Party Software are in Production. The Candidate will also be involved in their Management. This consists of :
Mandatory Skills / Experience –
· Active Directory ( promotion/demotion of Domain controllers, GPO Administration/Management, Health checks, sites/subnet, trust relationships)
· Should have knowledge of multiple domain and multiple forest Architecture
· Windows operating systems (2008, 2012) and related technology (DNS, NTP, DHCP, file system...)
· Strong authentication (mainly based on Evidian products)
· PKI Management
· ADFS / Office365
· Data Management (DFS, ACL management, storage notion especially on NAS, …)
Good to have skills / Experience –
· Basic understanding of Project Management
· Must be able to demonstrate deep technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
· Excellent understanding of ITSM\ITIL processes and certification will be added advantage. (MCSE/MCTS/MCITPSA/MCITPEA certification is Preferred)
· Good communication and interpersonal skill are mandatory
· Engage in global projects and client deliverables
· Provide reports as per the management and compliance team request.
· In parallel with this level of expertise on the technologies, the individual should contribute on business continuity test, on project collaboration and also manage escalation & crisis
· He/she should be able to organize his/her activity and communicate with your colleagues (at international level : Emea, Amer, Asia) and your manager efficiently (procedures, escalation report, reporting on your technical activities)
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.