Security Profile with 10+ years of experience
- with a strong security operations background
- Have knowledge of handing IT Security; Risk & Compliance activities related to Cloud & Infrastructure
- Hands on experience in Vulnerability Management
- Exposure to managing Security Audits and remediations of its findings
- Knowledge of leading security products & solutions
- A thought leader who can explore and propose opensource solutions
- Good knowledge of operating systems Hardening ( windows & Unix).
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
GSC GTS Private IaaS has a strong inclination towards cultivating innovative culture and adaptive mindset, with high adherences to agile principles and rituals.
The group of expertise in GSC/GTS/IAS enables and support various functions cutting across Emerging Technologies, Open Source Models and Methodologies, Delivery Management & Quality, Change the Bank Operations, Infrastructure Architecture, Security & Strategy, Production Support & Governance, Due Diligence & Transition and designing and delivering Cloud Infrastructure functions and features.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.