• Good Knowledge all server Unix operating systems.
• Administration and basic troubleshooting support on Unix, Linux, Solaris Server operating system.
• Experience with Patch management.
• Experience in Redhat Satellite, Capsule and Template Management.
• Ability to understand/create scripts in Shell/ Perl/ Python knowledge.
• Experience in handling Incident, Request, Change management.
• Knowledge of network security systems, intrusion detection systems, and data backup.
• Good analytical and communication skills.
• Eagerness to learn and master new technology.
• Execute change management processes in accordance with company standards.
• Act as primary technical interface to vendors
• Keep abreast on market standards and technology. Recommend management on implementation of such standards/practices which add values to business.
• Maintain the company’s compliance standards and own compliance training.
• Must have excellent OS knowledge of Unix, Linux, Red Hat Linux 6 / 7.
• Must have experience in Redhat Satellite, Capsule and Template Management.
• Must have knowledge about Veritas Volume Manager, x86 Hardware (HP/DELL/IBM), Scripting - Shell / Perl and associate platform(s) and/or tools.
• Must have minimum 7+ years of experience in Unix Servers operating system Administration, deploying, managing large Unix server infrastructure.
• Must have experience in installing, configuring, migrating, performance tuning, troubleshooting, security, failover and load management of business application servers in various ENV.
• Good to have knowledge and experience in clustering.
• Must have experience in performing Unix update management tasks and troubleshoot/resolve issues.
• Must have excellent debugging and problem analysis skills.
• Knowledge on scripts in Shell / Perl, Python, and similar languages.
• Good knowledge about virtualized environment.
• Good Hands on experience in managing, understand network requirements for Unix Server Infrastructure
• Good knowledge and experience of Virtualization, Storage and Network
• High degree of initiative, dependability and the ability to work with little supervision
• Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate and deal with both internal and external customers.
• Follow internal processes at all time (SOPs, Golden Rules, ITIL, time tracking, escalation, etc)
• 7+ Years’ experience in Linux (Red Hat Linux 5 / 6) Administration and Experience in Redhat Satellite, Capsule and Template Management.
• VMware platform, Scripting - Shell / Perl
• Incident management
• Change management
• ITIL frame work
• Result Orientation
• Client Focus.
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 22000TZ7
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
- Starting date: immediate
- Publication date: 2023/02/28