Mission: As an Windows L3 Team member he/she will be responsible for
- Investigate, debug and solve Windows operating system Issue
- Administration and level 3 troubleshooting support on Windows Server operating system
- Perform scheduled patch management Tasks and troubleshoot, resolve related issue, incidents using SCCM
- Conduct performance analysis and fine tune configuration to increase performance.
- Recommend changes to enhance the stability and performance of the relevant areas
- Maintain a proactive review on the performance of servers.
- Work on problem resolution, identifying the root causes, and taking preventive maintenance.
- Execute change management processes in accordance with company standards.
- Analyze and update the platforms where needed to keep them secure and compliant
- Manage small to large internal projects
- Assist in validation of new OS versions
- Prepare and present technical presentations to management.
- Act as primary technical interface to vendors
- Keep abreast on market standards and technology. Recommend management on implementation of such standards/practices which add values to business
- Maintain the company’s compliance standards and own compliance training
- Must have excellent platform knowledge of Windows 2008/2012/2016 and associate platform(s) and/or tools.
- Must have minimum 8 years of experience in Windows Servers operating system Administration, deploying, managing large Windows server infrastructure.
- Must have experience in installing, configuring, migrating, performance tuning, troubleshooting, security, failover and load management of business application servers in various ENV.
- Must have excellent knowledge and experience in Microsoft clustering.
- Must have experience in performing windows update management tasks and troubleshoot/resolve issues using WSUS/SCCM.
- Must have excellent debugging and problem analysis skills
- Must have experience in performing RCA and Reporting after resolutions.
- Good Hands on working experience on virtualized environment (VMware/Hyper-V)
- Good Hands on experience in managing, understand network requirements for Windows Server Infrastructure
- Good knowledge and experience of Virtualization, Storage and Network
- Good knowledge and experience on Active directory, DHCP, DNS
- High degree of initiative, dependability and the ability to work with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate and deal with both internal and external customers.
- 8+ Years experience in Wintel Administration,
- Platforms : Windows 2008/2012/2016 Servers
- Application/Tools: SCCM, Performance monitoring and debugging tools, Backup, Antivirus, Monitoring clients
- Good to have knowledge of Scripting (intermediate level)
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow
will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.