Tasks / Deliverables
- In this role, you'll manage a team supporting recruitment for Internal Corporate Functions (Legal, Compliance, Risk, Finance Operations)
- You will partner with key stakeholders to determine the fulfillment strategy for the business line & manage end to end execution along with your team.
- You will source and screen CVs, schedule interviews & negotiate offers for mid-senior level candidates and oversee the end-to-end recruitment process for the other roles
- You must ensure smooth functioning of the recruitment process while complying with the relevant procedures and policy guidelines.
- You should ensure that the team achieves the hiring numbers within the defined SLA /TAT.
- Compliance on the code of conduct and integrity with respect to vendor management should be uncompromising.
- You will manage internal stakeholders and ensure that business meets their hiring numbers.
- You must be a strategic partner to the business by providing market intelligence, insights & key analysis on a regular basis for recruitment related activities.
- You should bring in the expertise of prioritizing and using all the available resources to their maximum potential to ensure that hiring targets are achieved at an optimal cost.
- You should effectively manage the team, ensure they are motivated and guide them to achieve desired results
- You will mentor team members on best practices as well as new ways of hiring & imbibe a culture of innovation within the team.
- You need to identify and use lean methodology to bring process efficiency.
- You must manage your relationships with external stakeholders to ensure that SG is always positioned as their preferred partner thus ensuring an unhindered supply of talent.
- Your will have the opportunity to contribute and undertake projects related to recruitment (definitely) & the larger HR forum as and when required.
- You should effectively drive & participate in the campus hiring strategy.
- Your role will require you to stay updated on latest Recruitment trends & methodologies in the market.
- You should be able to hire for business critical/ niche & super requirement by putting up an effective hiring plan - keeping mind Cost per hire, Source mix & target Diversity ratios.
- You must ensure consistent stakeholder management is in place across all the business lines.
- You should guide, train, advice, motivate, provide feedback and support the team members.
- You should ensure periodic load balancing within the team and identify learning / growth opportunities for team members.
- You should monitor & provide feedback to external consultant with regards to their performance.
Educational Qualification: Any UG
- Client Focus
- Team Spirit
- Strong expertise in supporting recruitment for Corporate Functions (Legal, Compliance, Risk, Finance Operations)
- End-to-End Recruitment
- Stakeholder management
- Skill / Job market mapping
- Leadership hiring
- Process Improvements and initiatives for TA
- Middle and senior level recruitment
- Expert / Niche hiring
- Social Media Hiring
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.”
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.