Key Skill areas, Required knowledge & Experience:
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Singapore laws, regulations and guidelines in relation to banking and financing activities and a working knowledge of related areas of law and regulatory environment;
- Experience in structuring, drafting and negotiating legal documentation for financing business of the bank, and understanding of standard banking documents, such as LMA/APLMA documents;
- Singapore law qualified with c.2-6 years' PQE as a practising lawyer or in-house counsel in the financing area;
- Discipline and professionalism: strong organizational, time management, prioritization and communication skills; the ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines; and working in a team;
- Analytical skills, and the ability to apply legal analysis to different fact patterns; and
- Negotiation skills.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.