• Bachelor or Master Degree in Law
• Working at least 3 days a week
• Diligent and patient，strong sense of responsibility
• Skills in dealing with administrative works and team spirit
• Intern period: 3-6 months
Fluent in English and Mandarin, documentation and deliverables to be drafted both in English or Chinese.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.