KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DELIVERABLES -
Weekly/Monthly activities: -
· Produce and analyze static and stressed liquidity gaps for each of MARK’s business lines
· Produce and analyze Basel III ratios (LCR) for business lines.
· Ensure that liquidity measures are in line with accounting statements (Balance/Off-balance)
· Stress/shock the other funding sources positions for internal monitoring purposes. (Estimation of the change in positions in a stressed scenario over the next 6 months)
· Assign the pricing application for each product for the new Portfolios created.
· Follow-up and update process procedure validated internally;
· Follow up production milestones, deliverables and deadlines of the SG GSC REG teams, ensure that the standards are met, raise flags, ensure escalation, if case, and facilitate problem solving;
· Complete dashboards and/or participate to client governance;
· Organize, prepare and animate REG Services Steering Committees as needed;
· Participate & Supervise to projects regarding implementations/improvements at REG level.
· Implement standards for the Regulatory Production Teams (REG): homogeneity in process steering and synthesis documents (Dashboard, Certification Pack, KPI, KRI, Level 1 controls);
· Regulatory reporting follow-up in order to streamline regulatory reporting production throughout the group;
· Supervise production tasks and operational controls allocated to team;
· Declare any operational risk events occurring and anticipate risks on production;
· Participate to implementation of global accounting standards in the Shared Service Center (e.g. IFRS9 impact on regulatory reports);
· Propose action plans to improve performance, remediate issues and participate to implementation of process simplification-continuous improvement;
- Be an essential element and referent for all the partners for most project assigned by your manager
- Implement a better quality of analysis and reporting
- Optimize process
- New products and participation in transversal projects, as and when requested by management.
-Product Coverage: All products
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.