The role provides a wide range of exposure to different areas within the Revenue Services processing flow and requires an ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues, implement process improvements and to drive the brokerage strategic initiatives.
• To provide support and supply a high quality service for clients on Advisory fees
• Chasing counterparties to settle more on time (30 days).
• Passing internal entries
• Use a variety of Advisory and ledger systems
• To provide detailed analysis and reports for management and traders if requested
• To ensure system balanced to a high level to reduce risk of over payment or incorrect payment, or incorrect application of funds.
• Dealing with other regional offices to supply information to back up transactions on regular basis.
• Provide control for daily processing including oversight of reconciliations, cash receipts and payments, metrics and reporting and SLAs
• Manage team metrics and reporting
• Work with operations, IT and sales to implement improved processes for the brokerage team as a whole
• Work to strict deadlines
• Work with the business managers and traders, client service and data teams, counterparties, exchanges and external clients to escalate and resolve issues
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
• Flexible to work in shifts
• Experience with work requiring attention to detail, independent problem solving, as well as adherence to strict rules and standard
• Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written)
• Good documentation skills and should be detail-oriented
• Advance Excel
• Basic knowledge of Access and SQL
• Accounting knowledge
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
• 4 to 7 years of industry experience in reconciliation Desired
• Experience within APS tools in brokerage industry
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent
Société Générale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Société Générale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Société Générale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Société Générale’s business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
In support of the Corporate and Investment Banking activity, the Operation / Fees department monitors, reconcile and process fees, cash and general ledger items. The OPER/Fees department works closely with the Front Office, Finance, Middle Office Clearing, Client Services and our offshore team in India.