• Leveraged Capital Markets Analyst role will primarily support the Leveraged Capital Markets business (both high yield bonds and leveraged loans), but also may allow for opportunities to work with and learn from the Syndicate teams focused on structured and corporate financings in project/infrastructure finance, commodities, mining and general corporate coverage
• Executing syndicated loan and high yield bond mandates for SG Americas’ client base including preparation of marketing materials such as Confidential Information Memorandums and Lender Presentations
• Assisting leveraged loan and high yield bond originators, as well as partners in the coverage groups in preparing pitch books for clients and advising them on current market terms, execution and financing strategies (pricing, tenors, timing, structure, etc)
• Drafting loan and high yield bridge underwriting requests for internal committees
• Working alongside sales and trading desk to identify, track and analyze the loan and high yield bond investor base (including domestic and foreign banks; and institutional lenders such as CLOs, loan mutual funds, BDCs, hedge funds, insurance companies and pension funds, as well as dedicated high yield institutional investors)
• Keeping track of all relevant debt issuance and helping maintain a library of benchmarks
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.