Responsible for the implementation of processes within Regulatory Reporting team and the production of reports on a solo basis for Societe Generale entities.
What you will do:
- Responsible of the production of regulatory reports on a standalone basis for Societe Generale entities such as Balance Sheet, Monetary Statistics and any other related regulatory topics;
- Follow-up and update process procedure validated internally;
- Regulatory reporting follow-up in order to streamline regulatory reporting production throughout the group;
- Perform production tasks and operational controls allocated by supervisor;
- Declare any operational risk events occuring and anticipate risks on production;
- Participate to implementation of global accounting standards in the Shared Service Center (e.g. IFRS9 impact on regulatory reports);
- Participate to implementation of new local regulatory reporting requirements for Societe Generale entities;
- Continuous improvement of the activities: participate to the implementation of regulatory needs directly in link with project teams.
- You have strong academic record in Business, Economics or Finance;
- More than 3 years of experience in regulatory reporting or strong theoretical background in finance or banking field;
- Experience with Balance Sheet, Monetary Statistics or to other risk reports-is a plus;
- You are fluent in English ; good command of Italian (B1-B2)
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel);
- You have keen interest in banking regulatory reporting and financial analysis.
Why join us
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & hybrid model with work-from-home enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230006WJ
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre Romania
- Starting date: 2023/06/30
- Publication date: 2023/03/10