Within the Société Générale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC), which is a shared services center and is part of the Société Générale Group's Resources and Innovation Department.
Within the BSC, the Finance Solutions Center (FIN) ensures the evolutions and the smooth functioning of the application ERG / Regulatory international reports, which aims to produce the regulatory reporting of some subsidiaries of the Company Group in general.
Your role in a Nutshell:
- A mixed role of Team Leader and IT Developer;
- Offer support to Team Leader from Paris in coordinating team activity;
- Provide expertise and support/implication on development activities assuring technical consistency of change (projects life-cycle); and run support (application support, patch processes, daily monitoring of the application, incident management);
- Act as co-interface in the relationship with other teams and departments of the organization;
- Assure contribution of the team on the different project phases (opportunity study, framing, analysis and design, functional validation, technical specifications, change management including adjustments for regulator requests);
- Manage Bucharest resource allocation according to budgets, staff plans, delivery plans and production support aligned to business priorities;
- Manage producing project plans, monitoring implementation, facilitate testing and deployment of releases into production;
- Controlling function, ensuring that every step of the development process is followed accordingly to time frame;
- Ensure that the developments are properly documented and stored according to the development process;
- Support Application maintenance in response to technical evolutions in related applications.