Work closely with Project Managers, Technical Leads, Architects and Testing Teams to ensure seamless delivery of assigned tasks
- Stay up to date on technology connected to the BI/DW stack including associated development tools and products
- Assist the team/lead in team management, identifying training needs and inducting new starters
- Take part in discussions on BI/DW forums alongside peers within the practice"
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Strong working knowledge of SQL Queries
- Hands on experience with any ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) tools such as Informatica 9.x or Data Stage 9.x and/or BI (Business Intelligence) tools such as SAP Business Objects XIR3/BI4.x or Cognos 10/TM1
- Demonstrable experience with RDBMS performance optimisation and tuning (SQL Server, Oracle, any other DB)
- Knowledge of dimensional modelling concepts
- Good documentation skills, especially on report specification and testing""- Ability to work through specifications and develop solutions where appropriate in line with project documentation
- Practice of working within time guidelines
- Previous experience with Business Analysis (Experience with fields such as Auto Leasing, Retail Bank, Equipment Finance, Factoring, Cash Management, Payments is plus)"
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.