• Should have 10 to 14 years of experience in development/support projects.
• Understanding of Design and Development of Data Warehouse/Data Mart with standard principles
• Hands experience on SQL Queries and any ETL tools
• Worked in RDBMS performance tuning (SQL Server, Oracle, any other DB).
• Awareness of MS BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) is a PLUS.
• Good to have awareness of Big Data and cloud based BI stack, emerging BI trends
• Good to have Data Analytics and Data Mining skills and experience on one the tools (e.g. SAS o R) is desirable." "
• Understanding of designing, defining and documenting solution architecture
• Ability in gathering client requirements
• Ability to work through specifications and develop solutions where appropriate in line with project documentation
• Working within time guidelines
• Ability to manage large project independently with hands on development where appropriate
• Knowledge of Business Analysis
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.