Subject Matter Expert in Virtualization & Hardware technologies with inclination towards automation.
· Monitor the VMware & Hardware infrastructure and take proactive actions when needed.
· Handle escalated Virtual / Hardware server related incidents.
· Install, upgrade and support Vmware/Hardware infrastructure.
· Contribute to document and review standards and operational procedures.
· Enforce technical and security standards for VMWARE & Hardware infrastructures and services.
· Fine tune or automate repetitive process.
· Follow internal processes at all time (ITIL, time tracking, escalation).
· Work closely with peers worldwide by taking part in periodic meetings and sharing knowledge.
· Handle system upgrades and migrations, in accordance with latest technology trends and SG global standards."
· Excellent Knowledge in VMWARE vSphere, 5.x & 6.x - vCenter, Clusters, HA, DRS, Datastores, Snapshots, SRM, vSAN.
· Good troubleshooting knowledge in Cluster issues, Snapshot issues, SRM, Networking issues.
· Excellent knowledge in HP C7000 enclousres, BL Gen8, Gen9 etc, Dell Poweredge series & Rack Servers.
· Good knowledge on HP ILO AMPLIFIER Pack, DELL OME, HP Oneview, Virtual Connect.
· Good troubleshooting skills on Blade and rack servers, Enclosure and its components.
· Basic knowledge on networking concepts.
· Good Knowledge on Powershell & Python.
· Must have good knowledge on Incident management, Change management, ITIL Frame Work.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow
will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.