- Bachelor degree or above in Business, Finance or Law
- Working Experience /Technical Skills & Know how
- At least 10 years experiences in banking industry
- Minimum 5 years in Compliance Department of reputable foreign bank in China, incl 2-3 years in global market compliance area;
- Skills & Competencies • Thorough knowledge and understanding of local CBRC/SAFE/ PBOC rules & regulations and relevant compliance policies related to global market activities;
- Sound knowledge of global market products / services and cross-border activities;
- Independent, able to work under pressure and multi-tasks at same time, detailed-focused and
- Self-motivated, solution-driven and strong sense of responsibility / ownership
- Fluent in both verbal and written English and excellent communication skills;
- Literate in MS applications, WORD, EXCEL, Powerpoint, etc
- Good working relationship with local regulators, CBRC, PBOC, SAFE, etc
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.