ACADEMIC BACKGROUND AND CERTIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE
• Holds a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information System or similar
• At least 5 years experience in the Market data industry
• Experience in business analysis and project management in large/global organizations
• Proven track record to optimize processes & organization with continous improvement mindset
• Experience with Agile frameworks, feature teams organizations (scrum, product ownership...)
• Market Data Vendors and Product knowledge (ICE, CMEgroup, Reuters/Refinitiv, Bloomberg, Markit, S&P, Moody’s)
• Ability to manage critical vendor relationships and interact with senior business stakeholders
• Experience in liaising with external auditors / exchanges
• Ability to manage medium scale projects in complex organizations (many stakeholders, global setup...)
• Excellent analytical capability and communication skills (interaction with senior partners)
• Document and formalize all communications, be well organized with a structured approach
• Ability to review/negotiate legal terms and contracts, manage sensitive negotiations with business stakeholders and 3rd parties
• Strong production mindset
• Understanding of Data management frameworks and best practices (automation, data quality...)
• Bring people of various background together, demonstrate leadership to find consensus
• Client oriented
• Interpersonal skills
• Strong risk awareness
• Willingness to cooperate
• Open mindset
• Fulent in English (written/oral), French/Cantonese/Mandarin would be a plus
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
Welcome to the IT Infrastructure department, Global Technology Services (GTS).
IT infrastructure is one of the major stakes for the bank and is at the heart of Societe Generale group's strategy.
Today, the Digital Transformation raises important challenges around IT Architecture, Infrastructure and Security. Many of these challenges are opportunities to imagine new experiences for our clients and new way to deliver IT services.
Within the Resources and Innovation division, GTS department plays a key role in the Digital Transformation. With more than 3500 GTS staff located across the world, GTS develops innovative projects while delivering operational excellence for infrastructure services to 148,000 employees and 32 million external clients.
At GTS Asia, we are one of the pioneers in agile practice.