- Min. 5 years of experience preferably in the same position or a position related to trading/financial markets activities.
- Master degree in finance, mathematics or technical field.
- Advance level of English (min. C1). It will be used on daily basis.
- Analytical and solving skills to get things done
- Good verbal communication skills with the flexibility to communicate and build relationships with internal clients (Front Office, Middle Office, Back Office)
- Curiosity, self-motivation and ability to work independently
- High sense of teamwork
- Knowledge of financial market products
- Valuation of financial derivatives
- Market risks management methodologies (VaR, Stress Testing, Delta analysis)
- Excel, Access, VBA and SQL
- Background of a strong international banking group - the winner of the TOP Employer 2019
- Interesting career development possibilities in wide range of functions and international mobility within the group
- Further education and vocational training
- Dynamic, inspiring and team-oriented work environment
- Attractive system of benefits (5 weeks holiday, discounts on products, meal vouchers, cafeteria, pension contribution, sick days...)
- Possibility to get involved in KB charities and volunteering programs
About the Role
- As a Market Risk Specialist joining KB/RISK/Market and Structural Risk department you will be involved in the market risk analysis, monitoring and control of the trading/sales activities of the investment banking of Komercni Banka.
- The new colleague will be also involved in the development and implementation of market risks management methodologies and techniques stemming either from the fastly changing regulatory and market environment or the business development of the investment banking in KB. In doing so, he/she will have the opportunity to interact with all actors involved in market transactions: Front Office, Middle Office, Finance, Back Office and Information Technology.
- This position will enable a highly interested professional in capital market activities to develop and master skills and knowledge at the state of the art in the capital market area in the Czech Republic developed by Société Générale, one of the world leading investment banks. The Société Générale Group is active worldwide and provides its clients with a large range of products and services which offers a wide range of evolution opportunities for motivated people.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities