MMG – Market Analysts & Certification Community - OVERVIEW
Within Société Générale Corporate and Investment Banking, MMG's major missions are to meet the regulatory challenges of tomorrow, to support the development of the business lines and to enable the Group to meet its ambitions in terms of client satisfaction and efficiency, while measuring and monitoring the risks. Ultimately, our task is to ensure that the Front Office and Finance departments are able to carry out their respective roles within a carefully-controlled risk and cost management structure. MMG works closely with other teams within Risk Market Activities and with other departments within RISQ.
When you join MMG, you are joining a team of very diverse people who are driven by excellence and whose recognized expertise is dedicated to always better serve our clients. You will be located on the trading floor having daily interactions with Front Officers and Risk Officers with exposure to senior management in New York and Paris.
MMG MISSION STATEMENTS
Within MMG, you will perform a wide variety of missions including:
- Production, analysis, certification, consolidation and reporting of all financial data, and production of risk and regulatory indicators of market and brokerage activities for MMG partners and stakeholders including but not limited to P&L, P&L attribution, VaR, Stressed VaR, Market and Credit Stress Tests, Market Risk sensitivities, Counterparty Risk monitoring, etc.
- Support of Business Lines, Risk and Finance departments on regular reports and ad hoc requests
- Control and monitoring of risk limits (market and counterparty) and follow up on breaches
- Definition and implementation of a control framework aiming to secure the production and certification processes
- Maintenance and quality controls of market data related to all businesses
- Contribution to the definition of Information System strategies and lead initiatives related to organization and process development
MMG seeks to develop the expertise and skill set of each and every one of its employees. Our recognized technical knowledge and capacity for analysis enables us to bring real and lasting value for our business line partners. Moreover, MMG is looking for people who have a variety of strengths and passions, and offers a place to design, propose, create, and implement revolutionary business solutions for our clients.