PC skill requirements:
- Excel (mandatory)-necessary for various analysis/calculation
- Word (mandatory)
- Power Point (mandatory)
- English: Business level in speaking, writing, reading (mandatory)
- Japanese: Native level in speaking, writing, reading (mandatory)
- Diligent attitude to study and learns at his/her own initiative
- Strong motivation and physical capacity to stand for hard work
- Team player
- Bachelors and master’s degree holder and students persuading bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree are eligible to apply for this role
- Students/Graduates with less than 1 year of professional work experience are eligible to apply for this role
- Be able to work more than 12 months and can work 5 days per week (Mon -Fri)
- Be able to start working asap
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Today, Societe Generale in Japan consists of four core businesses: Societe Generale, Tokyo Branch; Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited, Lyxor Asset Management Japan and Societe Generale Aircraft Leasing Company Limited. These four entities are in line with our worldwide focus on Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets, and Asset Management.