• 5+ years of the On-Boarding process at an Investment Bank.
• Previous client facing experience
• Fluent in English, with an Asian language being a plus
• Strong Knowledge of Master Agreement negotiations
• Understanding of Global Markets activities and of Investment Banking infrastructure and businesses/products.
• 3-5 years of Master agreements experience related to capital market transactions (ISDA, CSA, GMRA, GMSLA, …).
• Awareness of the Regulatory environment across multiple jurisdictions in Asia as well as US, UK and EU regulatory rules.
• Graduate with a bachelor’s or Master’s degree in finance, business administration
• Demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success
• Display responsibility and act ethically
• Display commitment, demonstrating consideration for others
• Ability to adapt quickly to challenging situations and find innovative solutions
• Ability to produce clear and concise deck on power point to support presentation/discussion
• Good communication skills
• Well organized and details oriented
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The Client Lifecycle & Digital Department (CLD) resides as part of the Wholesale Clients Technology & Operations division within Global Banking and Investor Solutions (GBIS).
CLD’s mission is to deliver a state-of-the art digital platform, targeting both users and clients in covering pre-trade, execution, and post-trade activities. CLD aims to grow our internal client knowledge and deliver a user-friendly experience through the client lifecycle, while mitigating risk to protect the bank.
The KYC New Business Onboarding team is a key pillar of the CLD team which support the bank’s Anti-Money Laundering / Know Your Customer (AML/KYC) system. Its mission is to ensure the bank is compliant with its obligation of client identification and due diligence on a worldwide basis and to provide the institution with adequate and complete client information.