ACADEMIC BACKGROUND AND CERTIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE
• Previous internship experience in HR is a plus, but not mandatory
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient with MS Office (In particular, Powerpoint and Excel)
• Proactive and responsible personality
• Team player with a keen learning attitude
• Able to act in a confidential manner when handling sensitive information
This is a 3-month internship with Societe Generale in Singapore whereby you will work within the Human Resources team for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and are available for the 3-month period.
1. Interpersonal Skills
2. Ability to Cooperate
3. Thinking Out of the Box
4. Technological & Digital Savvy
6. Willing to Learn and Develop Skills
Societe Generale* is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognised on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams.
Societe Generale has been playing a vital role in the economy for 150 years. With more than 145,000 employees, based in 66 countries, we serve on a daily basis 31 million clients throughout the world. Societe Generale’s teams offer advice and services to individual, corporate and institutional customers in three core businesses:
• Retail banking in France with the Societe Generale branch network, Credit du Nord and Boursorama, offering a comprehensive range of multi-channel financial services at the leading edge of digital innovation;
• International retail banking, insurance and financial services to corporates with a presence in developing economies and leading specialised businesses;
• Corporate and investment banking, private banking, asset management and securities services, with recognised expertise, top international rankings and integrated solutions.
Societe Generale in Asia Pacific
Societe Generale’s first presence in Asia dates back from the 19th century. Today, we have offices in 12 locations across Asia Pacific.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ close to 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, specialised financial services, trade finance and cash management services.
For more information, follow us on LinkedIn @Société Générale or visit our website www.societegenerale.asia.
This internship is an excellent opportunity for you to gain hands-on working experience and insights into the Talent Development (HR) function within a bank, and you will develop critical skills necessary for future postgraduate opportunities.