Academic Background And Certifications, Experience
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Economics, Business, Finance or similar
- Fluency (spoken and written) in English is mandatory
- Strong analytical and communication skills, highly numerate
- Good knowledge of fixed income markets and derivatives
- Commitment to work demanding hours with a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Willingness to step up in a small team environment
- Good command of Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Bloomberg would be a plus
- Interpersonal Skills
- Sensible to Risks
- Ability to Cooperate
- Collective Mindset
- Risk Awareness
This is a 3 month internship with Societe Generale in Singapore. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and are available for the 3 month period.
Societe Generale in Asia Pacific
Societe Generale’s first presence in Asia dates back from the 19th century. Today, we have offices in 12 locations across Asia Pacific.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ close to 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, specialised financial services, trade finance and cash management services.
SG’s Debt Capital Markets group has responsibility for advising issuers (corporates, financial institutions and public-sector entities) on their issuance strategy in the primary debt capital markets and executing the related transactions. SG’s strengths reside primarily in cross-border offerings in public or private format
The trainee’s primary function will be to support the senior staff from origination to execution/closing of transactions and meaningfully contribute to the profitability of the group.