The metric monitoring analyst ensures indicators monitoring on the counterparty risk, and specifically:
• On the Prime Services Metrics scope
o Brokerage fees and market risks metrics certification
o Reconciliation with back office
o Referential management for counterparty risk computation
• Actively manage internal clients’ requests and propose solutions.
• Production and certification of the metrics used for the daily and regulatory follow up of counterparty risks on market transactions.
• Market and counterparty risk limit follow up: control and reporting of the limits consumptions, breaches identification.
• Functional support and incidents follow-up regarding counterparty risk computation
Actively contributing to IS strategy and project execution
Implement and ensure processes are in compliant with audit, compliance, and regulation
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.