Technical Skills Required:
- Microsoft Office 365 (Teams, OneDrive, Sharepoint Online, Azure), Lync/Skype, Scripting, Active Directory, Skype Enterprise Voice (Oracle/Acme Packet SBC), Archiving Services
- Architecture/design and implementation experience with knowledge of Microsoft and Cloud based technologies (Lync/Skype/Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Active Directory/Azure, DNS), scripting (PowerShell, Python, automation), and Agile methodologies
- Experience with Unified Communications and Collaboration technologies related to Enterprise Voice, Archiving, and External Federation Services
- Experience with Cloud based collaboration tools used in the enterprise ecosystem (Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans, ON24)
- Exposure to other infrastructure areas including: Active Directory, VMware, NAS Storage, Backup & Recovery, SQL Server, Cloud Services, etc.
- Troubleshooting experience with TCP/IP, DNS and some level of experience with network infrastructure/topology
Technical Skills Desired:
- Trading Telephony technologies
- Specific familiarity with Oracle/Acme Packet SBC or comparable products
- Knowledge of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and/or Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP)
- Involvement with Archiving solutions: Global Relay, NICE NTR, Verba
- Forwarding thinking of implementing Ethical Wall and Machine Learning capabilities within the collaboration ecosystem
- ITIL experience is preferred
- Minimum of six years of experience within Unified Communications and associated technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science/Engineering or the equivalent experience
- Certification in MS technologies and/or IT Project Management, a plus
Languages: (Other than English)
- Fluency in French, a plus
The Global Technology Services organization (GTS) consists of multiple technical streams that are responsible for defining the technical strategy and vision for their respective discipline. Our vision within GTS is to provide our employees with a supportive, team-focused environment while providing leading-edge cost-effective technology services and support based on real-time infrastructure that is shared by our respective business lines, requiring adherence to common standards, policies and security.
Corporate Communication & Business Communication Services (part of Digital Workspace Services technical stream) is responsible for Unified Messaging and Collaboration solutions (IM, VoIP telephony, video conferencing, etc.) CCS/BCS is a small dynamic team, managing and providing support in various technologies and implementing services to create an edge for our business.