Middle Officer - Cash management– M/F/D
With the strength of its values, recognized expertise and distinct company culture built on over 150 years of history, Société Générale mobilizes its teams to offer a comprehensive range of innovate solutions to help you accomplish your goals and leverage your potential.
Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking in the Netherlands (SG CIB) is a provider of innovative solutions, advisory and capital market products, serving the needs of corporations and institutions through: Investment Banking, Global Finance, Global Markets and Lyxor.
3 months temporary contract
Desired start date: ASAP
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide consistent, high quality client service and support to achieve high client satisfaction and loyalty
- Act as a dedicated first point of contact for our clients regarding all their daily banking requests
- Support the commercial activities of the front office and identify sales opportunities
- Implement and support both domestic and international Cash Management products and services
- Administration of customer data and management of customer billing and invoicing
- Liaise with back-office teams to ensure both timely and correct execution of payment orders
- Treat AML, Sanctions & Embargoes requests
- Manage KYC (Know your customer) anomalies
Studies & experience:
- University degree with a specialization in Banking / Finance
- A minimum of 1-year transactional banking experience
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Dutch
- French will represent an advantage
Technical, operational & Soft skills:
- Operational knowledge of cash management
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Flexible attitude and adaptable approach
- Able to work autonomously and use initiative where appropriate
- Organized and able to prioritize work appropriately
- Team spirit
Why join us
Société Générale Netherlands is a multi-category bank offering every employee the possibility to have several careers in a professional career path. Internal mobility and training are two core areas we focus on, in a dynamic, prosperous and evolving context.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.