• Monitor various daily / Weekly / monthly KPI’s & KRI’s (key performance indicators & Key risk indicators) of operational teams, with timely delivery of reports to clients & the local management
• Staff management : This included cost centre, reporting manager changes, change of access in H/C referential database
• Regular reporting of actual, trend & forecasting of trade volumes
• Timely update of manual entries & reporting of manual payments
• Provide feedback on control reports & few other regulatory related reports
• Brokerage fee monitoring
• Preparation of allocation keys, to split support function cost to Front office.
• Declaration of operational controls
• Head Count/Full Time Reporting (staff evolution, forecast and budget, productivity analysis)
• Monthly financial review with Finance, Variance analysis of budget v/s actual
• Overtime & shift allowance reports for Payroll
• Business line Org chart and Escalation contact matrix preparation
• Hold regular review meetings with the management, clients, governance meetings with onshore teams, etc
• Transversal initiatives like internal staff movement, SLA signoff.
• Implementation of best practices in the industry within the organization
• Advocate new tools and methods to improve productivity
• Addressing Adhoc transversal requests"
Working experience & exposure in performance management and management reporting.
Expertise in MS office tools like Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Advanced data Visualisation (PowerBi) skills is a must. Technology savvy.
Interacttion with Senior management and Business Line heads globally, this role also offers a through insight and understanding of the various Business Lines(BL), keeping the candidate abreast of all the developments in the Business Lines(BL)
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.