• Responsible for developing and supporting rapid application tool and automation process using EXCEL/ACCESS/VBA/C#.
- Responsible for automation of manual processes using EXCEL/ACCESS/VBA.
- Working closely with the accounting teams and support automation where ever deemed necessary
- Ability to independently manage daily and monthly deliverables on par with the team on the accounting parameters
- Perform accounting activities (Journal entries, reconciliation spread, etc.) and controls and produce reporting files for Medium to High Risk Entities with Medium to High Complexity.
- Review, Analyze and perform process controls like variance analysis, consistency checks, SOP updates etc
- Must be a Team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to integrate, organize and manage high volume of complex accounting data from multiple sources with Excel macro skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment while carrying multiple projects at any given time
- In-depth knowledge in Excel - Macros and BI Tools.
- Curious, energetic and highly proactive in nature and always focusing on opportunity arising from situations.
- Ad-hoc projects as requested
- Relevant experience in VBA/Access and willingness to adapt to capital markets environment
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.