· Knowledge of the money market, short term IR, and FX swap markets
· Knowledge and understanding of main central banks policies, targets and tools
· Ability to price/trade yield curves, understanding of derivative products
· Financial product & derivatives
· Regulatory skills
· Analytical skills
· Communication skills
· Team player
· Open to change
· Knowledge of PRA and ECB regulatory framework applicable to liquidity and the firm’s underlying business
Why join us
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender identity.