- Should have Good Knowledge on database Normalization techniques.
- Proven experience on Software Development Life Cycle Processes
- Should have Good work experience on Creation of Sub Queries, Joins, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, Cursors and Triggers etc.
- Should have Good work experience on working on recursive Datasets.
- Should have good knowledge on Database optimization, Query optimization & Resolving performance issues of the queries.
- Should be Good in Analytical thinking and should be able work independently on the assigned task
- Should have Good Knowledge on database Deployment process.
- Good to have Primary DBA skills.
- Good to Have MSBI Knowledge on SSAS, SSIS, SSRS.
- Strong logical and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Take initiatives to add value to the organization/department/project with new innovations
- Act up to client satisfaction as one of the most important objectives
Given below is the info on “About SG” and “Discrimination Clause” . Please ensure that the below info is present in each and every JD posted in Taleo.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.