- Should have worked on WCF services, Design patterns
- Should be good in Design and Web development/Object oriented programming.
- Proven experience on Software Development Life Cycle Processes
- Experience of source control tools
- Strong logical and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in translating Functional specs into Technical designs
- Be a key mentor to improve functional and technical skills of team members who need the knowledge
- Take initiatives to add value to the organization/department/project with new innovations
- Act up to client satisfaction as one of the most important objectives
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.