• Knowledge of Archer On Demand Application development is a nice to have
• Strong analytical and debugging skills
• Knowledge of the API development
Desired / Plus:
• Experience working with Reporting and Business Intelligence Tools such as Power BI, Microstrategy etc.
• Experience using version control systems such as GIT and Subversion
• Experience with JIRA
• Experience with XML technologies.
• Working knowledge of SQL scripting in MS SQL 2008.
• Strong use of concepts: Understands a situation or problem by putting the pieces together. It includes identifying patterns or connections between situations that are not obviously related, identifying key or underlying issues in complex situations, using creative conceptual, inductive reasoning to apply existing concepts to define innovative ideas. More intuitive than rational approach of situations or problems by first trying to find the abstract meaning of things rather than the concrete nature.
• Analytical capability: Strong analytical skills, follow-up capability and problem solving ability. Able to break down complex problems into simple manageable units, develop solutions for each unit, and integrate them back into the whole. Can absorb ideas quickly and apply then pragmatically.
• Adaptability: Able to adjust to new environments, work effectively in varied situations and function in changing circumstances with a minimum of confusion or loss of productivity.
• Results oriented: Consistently deliver quality results.
• Strong interpersonal effectiveness: Team-oriented, client-focused and open to different ideas/viewpoints. Self awareness of own behavior and work style, as well as tolerant of different needs and viewpoints. Interest in others opinions and shows consideration, concern and respect for other people feelings.
• Organization: Detail-oriented and organized
• Experience working in a global / international IT environment, where there are a broad range of policies and procedures. Understand and follow the IT department rules, especially the Change and Release Management procedures.
• Strong communication skills.
• Minimum 3 years of .net development
• 5 years of experience working in a Technical role preferably in the financial industry
• Strong expertise in building application integration solutions
Desired / Plus:
• RSA Archer Certified Administrator
• RSA Archer Administrative training I/II
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or relevant technical field.
The Information Technology Department (“ITEC”) has worldwide responsibility for supplying GBIS various divisions with all the IT resources necessary for them to function under competitive conditions in terms of technological standards, service quality and cost. ITEC is composed of talented professionals who every day translates ideas into action by combining the strength of our expertise in IT with a deep understanding of investment banking. Our teams are ensuring that we deliver the service our businesses need to compete and serve Société Générale's clients. Our objective is to deliver great production services in a well controlled, high quality and cost effective way, and to deliver competitive application systems that allow GBIS to grow its business in existing and new markets, launch new products and take advantage of new opportunities when they arise. ITEC is responsible for facilitating entry to new markets, compliance with regulatory needs, growth in business volumes, and operational efficiency improvements in our overall front to back processing environment.