Description of the Business Line or Department
Is responsible for pitching and winning new client relationships with high net worth individuals part of a team of bankers who are focused on one or more of the key intermediary channels.
Our commercial strategy focuses on three main areas:
· Ensure growth through our key client segments: KCS (Key Client Segment), Core Segment, International and Privilege teams;
· Tighten our global sales management, notably by combining our indicators by entity and by private banker (AuM, NNMA, NBI, GOI, Credit, ROA);
· Anchor our risk culture, conduct, Customer Excellence and the Group values described in the Leadership Model in our sales force on a daily basis
Summary of the key purposes of the role
· Responsible for developing and managing key business introducer relationships and intermediaries who have access to high net worth individuals.
· Ensure that you adhere to a culture that treats clients fairly that focuses on long term sustainability of client relationships
· Introduce any business leads to bankers in the BAG.
· Ensure only act on a specified geographical area.
Summary of responsibilities
· Actively involved in developing and maintaining key intermediary channels, both individually and as part of a team
· Attend external events for networking purposes and to identify further opportunity
· Knowledge of markets, products and advice (investment management, wealth planning, banking, credit, and capital markets)
· Meet or exceed a number of individual and team-based financial targets, including income, AUM/NNMA and return on AUMs
· Strong knowledge and discipline relating to risk management, compliance, AML and regulatory procedures
· Ensure that all regulatory training and testing is completed in a timely manner
· Will be expected to provide coaching and guidance to less experienced team members particularly with regard to presentation and business acquisition skills
· Work with the marketing team to maintain a high quality marketing presentation and other key presentation material
· Work effectively and successfully within the team and corporate framework
· Perform all duties in accordance with the principles outlined in the SGPBH Code of Conduct, as well as the policies and procedures relevant to your responsibilities, to ensure that you adhere to a culture that treats clients fairly and focuses on the long term sustainability of client relationships
· Fully respect SG Policies and Procedures defined locally, at PRIV and at Group Level, in order to control operational risks
· Respect of local SGPBH procedures and relevant regulations
· Application of IMMUNE and FORCE rules
· Must seek advice from management in case of doubt