- Post-Bachelor's degree (Bac +5) with at least 10 years' experience in the management of major projects.
- Your knowledge of the operational risk processes are an asset to succeed in the missions entrusted.
- Position with a high level of exposure.
- Your level of English is fluent.
- Team Spirit - Conflict Management: I deal with conflicts proactively and in a positive mode
- Innovation - Change management: I support change
- Responsibility - Risk awareness: I am constantly on the lookout for risks
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge
- Innovation - Simplification: I make things & ideas simple
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth. Committed to the positive transformations of the world’s societies and economies, Societe Generale seeks to build together with its clients, a better and sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions. Active in the real economy for over 150 years, with a solid position in Europe and connected to the rest of the world, Societe Generale has over 117,000 employees in 66 countries and supports 25 million individual clients, businesses and institutional investors worldwide (figures as of August 2023). We have a presence in 11 locations across Asia Pacific. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ around 2,300 employees in the region. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai supports the Group in Asia Pacific and globally with customised business solutions.
The role of the Cyber Resilience Project Manager is to coordinate/pilot projects, actions, studies and solutions for Cyber Resilience implementation within Asia BUs and its entities.