You will join the the Operational Risk Department covering Market activities within the Wholesale division of SG Group (MARK/NCG)
Your main mission will be : to implement and maintain the Operational Risk framework over the Paris Equity Derivatives perimeter, and to facilitate the business activity, acting as a contact point for sales & traders’ queries relating to support and control, and helping to control and supervise activity.
In particular, to enable
• Risk culture with the Equity Derivatives FO (MARK/EQD) operational staff
• Continuous assessment of risks
• Deployment of appropriate controls
• Timely and complete escalation, reporting, and follow up of incidents and resulting actions
• The maintenance and reporting of effective Key Risk Indicators and other qualitative measures
• Close cooperation with other departments within MARK NCG, particularly over Anti Fraud / Rogue trading expertise, Business Continuity topics, and Information Security and other ROCS departments as well
• Accurate coordination with the other Line of Defence (LoD2 and LoD3)
• Business production / facilitation tasks, such as monitoring of the Risk Console, maintaining repository of access granted per application to FO users, or handling of market access request …
To provide reporting to MARK EQD management regarding Operational Risk, Conduct risk and Permanent Supervision.
To report on the above to the Global Head of MARK NCG ORCM for MARK/EQD.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.