- Developing and establishing the related policies, procedures and standards in SG China;
- Defining the permanent supervision controls and risk indicators;
- Responsible for rolling out and coordination of ORM program in China;
- Assess the evaluation of criticality and to ensure security reviews are professionally managed, in accordance with existing standard and governance;
- Provide expertise support on incidents investigation and corrective/preventive actions.
Enhancing the staff risk awareness and responsibility sense overall
- Active sharing and training of staff on risk related topics;
- Coordinate the training initialed from regional/group
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Bachelor degree or above:
Working Experience /Technical Skills & Know how:
Skills & Competencies:
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
Responsible for tasks within the Operational Risk Management team including but not limiting to: