- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills
- Pro-activity and dynamism
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent problem solving, as well as adherence to high quality standards
- Client Focus – continuously developing/enhancing relationship with internal partners
- Tools: MS Suite proficiency
- Presentation skills
- Knowledgeable about financial industry, operations
- Budget and forecast analysis
- Minimum 3+ yrs experience in financial budget and forecast analysis particularly on expenses
- Presentations and interactions with senior management
Desired / Plus:
- Worked in an international environment, complex matrix organization
- BS Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent.
Languages: (Other than English)
- Knowledge of French language is a plus
The COO Pilotage Support team closely supports the GBSU COO in AMER and its Executive Committee (ExCo) and is responsible for:
- Resource management & monitoring from the budget process through the monthly closing processes (Human Resources, Finance) to the strategic GBSU decisions in terms of location strategy and sourcing mix (~1,500 staff)
- Performance reporting including management status updates and presentations to GBSU Executive Committees, both locally and globally; clients, both internally (Front Office, Finance, Human Resources, Audit) and externally (Regulators)
In general, this role requires the person to organize and manage their priorities and tasks as efficiently as possible to provide high quality treatment with respect to staff and cost monitoring, ensures that the team contributes to customer service quality, reduction of costs and process enhancements.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.