Your main responsibilities are to:
• Drafting, and supporting negotiators on ISDA Master Agreements, Global Master Repurchase Agreements, Global Master Stock Lending Agreements, Give-Up Agreements and related documentation in compliance with global standards.
• Liaising and co-ordinating with the internal stakeholders such as Credit Risk Management, Collateral Management, Operations, Treasury, Business and Tax teams during the process of drafting and negotiation of contracts
• To input client and contract data into the bank's systems and update on a real time basis
• Assisting in special projects such as contracts review and contracts abstraction
• Keeping a track of entire contractual process and providing critical analysis on executed contracts
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Technical / Functional skills
Should be Young Law graduate with minimum score of 75% and must have been graduated from a reputed University.
Experience- 7+ years of relevant experience in Contract management or ISDA Master agreements
Extensive understanding of the drafting skills and Knowledge of International Commercial Contracts and Agreements, especially ISDA Master Agreement, Global Master Repurchase Agreement, Global Master Stock Lending Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements and Non Disclosure Agreements would be an added advantage.
Excellent collaboration and Team Spirit .
Willingness to Learn and deliver.
Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
Analytical skills and process oriented
Ability to work under pressure and work as part of the team.
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.