• 5 years of experience in a support role and operations in a complex information systems environment
• University degree in computer science or relevant field
• Leadership, training or coaching experience
• Experience in a finance environment considered a plus
• Ability to work with complex information systems
• Ability to contribute to DevOps operations and establish or improve operating procedures
• Ability to structure, document and share knowledge
• Written and oral autonomy in English
• Basic knowledge of market finance (shares, options, ETFs, etc.) considered an asset
• Communication skills
• SQL - SQL Server, Oracle
• Linux, UNIX and Windows
• Support / Ticketing tool
• Scripting languages (Bash, Python, Powershell, etc.)
• Autosys or other job scheduling tools
• Diverse programming languages
Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking (SGCIB) is the third largest investment bank in the European economic area and is present in more than 76 countries around the world.
The head office of SGCIB's Canadian subsidiary is located in Montreal and has been providing services in Canada since 1974 and today has more than 400 employees and advisors in its Montréal, Toronto and Calgary offices. SGCIB has also positioned itself as a front-line player in the trading of interest rate and currency derivatives in the Canadian market.
SG Montreal Solution Center (SG MSC) is part of Groupe SG and its mandate is to provide local services in support of Société Générale Group's banking and investment banking activities (SG CIB). MSC provides support, development, and infrastructure resources across multiple services.